1. Log into your Cloudflare account.
2. From the dropdown menu on the top left, select the domain.
3. Select the DNS icon.
4. Select the record type from the
record type drop-down on the left-
hand side. A subdomain will either
be an A or CNAME record type.
5. Enter the record name and value.
6. Click Add to finish adding the
Should I orange-cloud my subdomain?
Only A and CNAME records that handle web traffic can be proxied by Cloudflare. All other entries that are not web traffic
(mail, ftp, etc.) should